PROPERTY MANAGEMENT - PROCEDURE
Managing properties in Al Ain and its all neighboring cities is the core expertise of Living Standard Real Estate however we take care of Buildings, Complexes and small-medium sized old houses is the core expertise of Living Standard Real Estate. Here is a brief outline of what we will do for you:
Design and implement a marketing campaign specific to your property.
MAINTAIN AND IMPROVE
Managing villas in Al Ain required perform frequent inspections of the property. recommend any necessary repair and improvement based on initial inspection. Hire qualified and competent contractors to proceed repairs accurately.
ADMINISTRATION OF THE LEASE
Prepare a lease with the landlords rights in mind and Screen applicants. Enforce all terms of the lease. Administer lease renewals, rent increases, notices to vacate, notice of lease violation and late notices. Evict delinquent and problem tenants.
Provide monthly financial statements. Maintain tenant and property files. Maintain tenant’s security deposit in the manner required by.
LEASE YOUR PROPERTY
Renting to the wrong tenants can be a nightmare. Don’t risk it – let Living Standard lease your property, and leave the trouble to us. Living Standard will find and screen quality tenants quickly and make sure they’re right for you.
PRICE AND PREPARE THE PROPERTY FOR RENT
- Recommend a competitive rental price based on current market conditions
- Recommend and manage repairs and improvements
- Hire qualified and competent contractors.
Promote your property to the largest possible rental market
- Design and implement a customized marketing campaign
- Prepare a brochure profiling your property
- Show your property on days, evenings and weekends
SELECT AND SCREEN TENANTS
- Screen every adult applicant
- Require applicants to complete our comprehensive lease application
- Check the applicants’ credit reports
- Require written verification of employment